Sr. Director Regional Maintenance
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Join us in creating a sustainable future and becoming a
protector of tomorrow!KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure best practices are followed in all maintenance
activities, starting with safety. Work with Environmental and
Operations to develop the safest department possible.
- Full ownership of the planned outage maintenance and preventive
maintenance with clear ownership of planning/scope/cost and post
- Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance leaders to meet
current and future business requirements.
- Develop a close working relationship with the operations team
ensuring timely and meaningful communications.
- Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in
- Ensure all corporate policies are followed as well as
compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration
guidelines/rules while carrying out maintenance functions.
- Implement effective corrective actions utilizing structured
- Drive and track cost savings with effective budgeting while
partnering with Covanta's procurement group to leverage
spend.REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required.
- 10 years in industrial maintenance management.
- 5 years maintenance supervision or reliability work experience
in industrial process.
- Knowledge of lean management practices and use of following are
- Detail work/job planning and work hazard analysis.
- Failure mode analysis and failure analysis techniques.
- Industrial facility maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of industrial codes and standards ex: ASME, NBIC,
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially with Excel (spreadsheets,
modeling, and pivot tables), Outlook, and Access.
- Working knowledge of processing facility equipment including
piping, mechanical, electrical (including PLC's), pneumatic and
hydraulic systems of equipment is necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.Ability to multitask and
prioritize.Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.Safety
focused and OSHA knowledgeable.Covanta is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status.EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran
Status/Disability EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at
). Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the
applicant's experience or skills.If you are a qualified individual
with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a
result of your disability. You can request reasonable
accommodations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Parsippany-Troy Hills Township , Sr. Director Regional Maintenance, Professions , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!