Manager, Data Management
Company: KMK Consulting
Posted on: September 16, 2023
KMK is a global data analytics and technology consulting company
empowering leaders across the Life Sciences industries to make
better data-driven decisions.
Our data analytics and software platforms support data science,
commercial operations, real world evidence, and cloud information
management. We help to optimize business strategy and operations by
delivering cutting edge analytics from the broadest set of data
sources, combined with deep technical and domain expertise. We
enable commercial excellence delivering analytical guidance to the
field through SalesOps---, our cloud-based sales planning and
operations platform. We are leaders in managing data using the
latest cloud information management and big data technologies.
We have more than 220+ employees worldwide, are growing rapidly,
and are proud to count a number of the top 10 global Life Sciences
companies as our customers. We serve clients with a high-touch
on-site and onshore presence, leveraged by a global delivery
Position: Manager, Data Management
Data Management is a key capability required to become a
data-driven organization and enable digital transformation. In this
role, you will ensure our Mid-sized Pharma Client leverages data as
an asset. The position will be responsible to effectively manage
data quality and driving resolution on data related issues across
the divisions. This position will be a part of our growing
data/information management team with the ability to mature our
capabilities and provide timely, accurate and reliable data to
analytics, reporting and downstream system's consumption. This
person must be comfortable in operating in a fast-paced, "startup"
type environment. This role reports directly to the Director, Data
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Establish, build and monitor data quality metrics.
- Proactive monitoring of acquired data sets and ability to
identify opportunities to streamline data ecosystems.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of data obtained during
the varying processes performed in the department or acquired from
3rd Party data sources.
- Coordinate execution of ad-hoc data report and analysis
- Define and govern rules for data values and structure, and user
- Provide coordination of operational process enhancements.
- Lead data governance, data management, reporting and analytics
- Manage and track third party access agreements across various
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with critical
cross-functional teams such as IT, Market Access, Sales and
Marketing, Pricing & Contracting, Compliance, and Legal.
- Contribute to building information management related policies,
standard operating procedures and framework for data
- Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising
with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and
- Partner closely with various vendors to provide oversight and
management across Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and monthly /
quarterly business reviews.
- Engages with the industry to learn about best practices to help
in building excellence in customer data.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with business stakeholders that
drive results for information management projects.
- Work cross-functionally to gather, develop and refine business
requirements for data initiatives.
- Effective communication and organization skills, with the
ability to handle multiple tasks and ongoing projects at the same
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 6+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 4 + years of demonstrated data management experience in the
enterprise landscape to deliver end to end master data, metadata,
process, and data asset ownership.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, PowerPoint, Visio, Word and SQL
writing capabilities to investigate the data anomalies across
- Keen understanding of pharmaceutical data including HCP, HCO,
industry standard data sets and best practices.
- Understanding of the contractual process.
- Knowledge of PowerBI and Snowflake a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with values of Integrity,
Flexibility and Efficiency.
- Technically independent to drive efficiency in the management
of data assets. Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to work with Pharma/Life Science global
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the
company - get in at the right time!
- Competitive comp and benefits.
- Business casual dress policy.
Keywords: KMK Consulting, Parsippany-Troy Hills Township , Manager, Data Management, Executive , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!